Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shoes, shoes, shoes...

Okay, so one of the things that I do the most when I'm bored is look at shoes on the internet.  Lots and lots of shoes.  Mostly shoes that I can't afford, but hey, a girl can dream.  These are a few pairs that I'm currently lusting for from Yoox.com...



I kind of feel like I need these Givenchy wedges.  They're $225 down from $375, and for designer shoes, thats pretty much as good as free.  The only thing is that I'm used to wearing heels that are at least five inches tall, and according to the website, these are only 3.7 inches.  Wait, I don't have a spare $225 anyway...




This is a pair of gaw-geous nude colored Chloe sandals that are currently $165 down from $275.  Once again, they don't have the heel height that I'm used to, but they're just so dang pretty...




The final pair is from Marni.  I don't know why, but these shoes just speak to me.  I like them because they're somewhat unconventional, and I feel like they would force me to come up with lots of different outfits.  A source of inspiration, if you will.  These are $225 from $368...

No comments:

Post a Comment